What is B.Sc Nutrition and Dietetics?
A Nutrition Professional offers guidance to people, families, and organizations on how to change food, lifestyle, and mindset for optimum health promotion.
12th standard pass with 60% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Work as a dietician in hospitals and Nutritionists in health clinics, health centers, and MNCs.
- Can Work as Banatric Surgery Nutritionist and Opportunity to be a registered dietician (RD).
- Establish an independent practice by opening their nutrition clinic
- Work as Food Scientist, Food Auditor, Quality control officer in Govt and private sectors.
- Smart classrooms and well-equipped state-of-the-art laboratories such as microbiology and physiology laboratory, chemistry laboratory, and diet kitchen to facilitate new-age learning.
- Activity-based teaching, cooperative learning, problem-based learning, gaming strategies, knowledge sharing sessions, field visits kindle the love towards academic enhancement.
- Extensive in-house library covering a wide range of reference texts, study materials, and e-books.
- Proactive placement cell that works to fulfill the career needs of the students
The course integrates practical and theoretical knowledge related to food, nutrient metabolism, and its therapeutic aspects. The curriculum brings about an interesting mix of career-oriented papers like Medical Nutrition Therapy, Clinical Nutrition, Functional Foods and Nutraceuticals, Sports Nutrition, Diet Counselling Techniques and Practices that forms the crux of health care system.